Total Pageviews

Friday 25 March 2011

Thank you to everyone's kind wishes and emails, good luck to us all this Saturday!

Hi there,

well the experience has been worth it, and I have learnt a lot. And I am a big believer in "its not over till its over", so I expect I will probably post a few more blogs through the day!

Thanks to everyone who has supported me and given advice over the last few weeks and in some cases months!

I have really appreciated your time and input, and couldn't have really considered nominating myself without your (usually) positive but always sincere feedback.

I also want to thank everyone for taking the time to just read my blog.

And finally, thank you to the other candidates, who have for the most part been professional, courteous and honest. We all know who hasn't been. But at least I did manage to get the liberals to recognise that they need to represent the actual constituents of this electorate, and made them at least come up with a "local plan"....even if it is pretty devoid of any detail (just another wish list unfortunately).

Remember, if we want to avoid making the same mistakes over and over then we need to do something different - vote for yourself this election, not a party, vote 1 Ivan McKay, Independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment