Total Pageviews

Monday 14 March 2011

What is my 50 word policy on health?

Hello there,

As part of the Bega electorate candidate forum, the  Bay Post/Moruya Examiner has asked me to provide a 50 word limited response on the subject of  "health".

Here it is:

I fully support 100% public health cover. I am disgusted that our healthcare is slowly being eroded and replaced by private health companies. I have been told many times by many people that they want their taxes spent on health, education and infrastructure. If elected I will support this outcome.

cheers
Ivan McKay
Independent Candidate for Bega NSW 2011


Giving our community a real choice this election

No secrets, no spin, no party politics - just genuine representation

Make a difference this election, vote for a genuine, independent and local voice!

Vote 1 Ivan McKay, Independent. 



Pass this message on and Vote1 Ivan McKay for real representation.



Tell your friends, there is a genuine choice for change this election!

Visit my blog to find out more:  vote1IvanMcKay.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment